Distribution & Evangelism
Getting our Gospel resources out there!
Do you love meeting new people and networking? Equipping mission teams so they can share the Gospel more effectively? Synergising with other ministries and organisations?
If so, then you might be perfect for this role!
Chiang Mai is a hub of mission agencies and activity and we have Christian video resources that could greatly complement the work of others, but we need to raise awareness and open more to avenues to increase engagement with the Gospel resources that have been developed by our ethnic Project Video teams. This role needs motivated, creative, organized and people-oriented individuals willing to be immersed in a foreign culture, work in a team, and network. They need to have good presentation skills.
This position could be part-time but needs to be based in Chiangmai.
- Developing or improving methods of using the Gospel media resources in evangelism or discipleship
- Networking with Asia based missions and churches to raise awareness of our resources
- Developing better distribution strategies for Gospel media resources, including online downloads, local language evangelism packs for mission teams etc.
- Maintaining the in-house stock of Gospel media resources
- Representing PV at major events or conferences
- An understanding of missions through a course such as Perspectives or an equivalent Bible class would be helpful
- Previous multi-cultural experience, especially in Asia would be helpful
- Knowledge of basic office software such as Microsoft Word
- A reasonable grasp of English or Thai
Are You Interested?
Help us get to know you by filling out the application form. Submitting an application does not commit you to joining, but it does help us understand your situation and start the dialogue to find the best fit in our team for your skills and passions. For international staff moving to Thailand, we ask for a commitment of at least 3 years for long term staff as the first year is mostly absorbed with language and culture learning.
Unless specified otherwise, all our international staff are self-supported and assignment through a sending agency such as YWAM, Interserve or Wycliffe is preferred.